Trivia for 7-11-19
One of my favorite aspects of July 4 besides the history involved is that my Dad would have a fireworks display for our family and our extended family. It was fun!
Let’s look at the small pieces (trivia that helps to make a more complete picture of Independence Day).
1. What was the major problem in being ruled by Great Britain?
2. How many signers of the Declaration of Independence were born in Britain?
3. What are the “Dunlap Broadsides?”
4. When a copy of the Declaration of Independence reached New York what happened?
1. Taxation without representation
3. Reproductions of the accepted text completed at the print shop of Philadelphia printer John Dunlap
4. Started a riot