Learn through Trivia
Remember trivia can keep the brain active. There is nothing wrong with researching if you do not know the answer. This is what helps to keep the mind active.
Keep your mind busy and active with this Christmas-related trivia.
1. Queen Victoria’s husband is said to have introduced what Christmas tradition to Britain? Who was Victoria’s husband and what did he supposedly introduce?
2. Who voiced the Grinch in How The Grinch Stole Christmas (TV version)?
3. What was the poem “Twas the night before Christmas” originally titled?
4. In “Frosty the Snowman,” what made Frosty come to life?
5. What is the best-selling Christmas single ever? Who sang it?
6. In Charles Dickens’ A Christmas Carol what was the main character’s first name?
For the answers, visit the “Opinion” tab on enquirerdemocrat.com.
1. Christmas trees were supposedly introduced by Prince Albert
2. Boris Karloff
3. A Visit from St. Nicholas
4. An old silk hat
5. “White Christmas” song by Bing Crosby